Saturday, May 26, 2012

QUOTES FROM MY BOOK



Some selected quotes from my book of essays Landfill:

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
-Confucius
Confucius best not show his face in North Philly.
-My pappy"

"Superstition hinders progress; critical thinking drives it. Unfortunately, western society appears eager to revert to a pre-Rise of reason mentality."

"Yes, Al Gore, we need to wise up and take better care of our natural resources, but I refuse to plant a tree for every four-ply sheet of Charmin I flush down the privy."

"I’m pro-choice, not pro-abortion. I believe that abortion should never be an alternative for contraception/contragestion, common sense, and the personal responsibility of those having consensual relations."

Thirsty for more? Go HERE.

No comments: